Welcome to Capitol Lakes!
Whether you’re looking for a place to start a career or are eager for a new and fulfilling position, Capitol Lakes is the employer to join!
Here, we promote Excellence, Compassion, Innovation and most of all, Teamwork!
Working at Capitol Lakes has its perks!
Candidates who join our team you will be immediately eligible for the following perks:
- Reduced prices on bus passes
- Affordable downtown parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Access to our Wellness Center’s fitness equipment and pools
- Company-Paid Telemedicine Access (Teladoc)
After 90 days of employment, full or part-time employees, become eligible for:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Working 30+ hrs: Health, Vision, Dental and Life benefits
- 401(k) benefits, with a matching 4% employer contribution after your first year of employment
After one year of employment, employees may also be eligible for:
- Emergency funding in case of a financial crisis
- Floating holidays to use as they choose
- Tuition assistance for a wide range of educational courses
Thank you for your interest in Capitol Lakes, where every day we dedicate ourselves to providing the best service possible for our residents.
Here’s what a few of our employees have to say about working at Capitol Lakes:
“I enjoy hearing all of the compliments we receive on our level of care for our residents. I am proud to know I am part of such a great team”
– Heather, Cook. 4 years at Capitol Lakes
“I feel I can talk to anyone here at Capitol Lakes about any concerns that I have. I feel I matter.”
- Mary-Rita, Receptionist. 32 years at Capitol Lakes
“It’s great knowing that we are appreciated for everything we do for our residents. It makes me feel good knowing that we are making life easier and more enjoyable for our residents.”
- Tourya, Resident Care Assistant. 11 years at Capitol Lakes
For any questions regarding our hiring process, please contact Human Resources at (608) 283-2082